- We believe that the Bible is, in its entirety, is the inspired Word of God.
(II Tim. 3:16)
- There is one God, maker of all things, being in Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19, John 15:26, II Corinthians 13:14)
- Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
(Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1: 27-28)
- There is personal salvation for believers through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.
(Matthew 26:28, Revelation 1:5)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, accompanied by the initial sign of speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit of God gives utterance (as in act 2:4), is distinct from the new birth experience.
(Matthew 3:11, Acts 1:4-5, Acts 1:8)
- The gifts of the Spirit, listed in I Corinthians 12, are now available to all believers.
(I Corinthians 12:4-10)
- There is divine healing, through faith, included in the Atonement.
(Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 2:24)
- Intensive world evangelism and missionary work with signs following is the Lord’s Great Commission to the church.
(Mark 16:15, Mark 16:20)
- There will be a resurrection of the dead with eternal happiness for the saved, eternal punishment for the lost.
(John 3:16-18, John 11:25-26)
- The Christian’s hope is the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(I Thessalonians 4:16-17, Titus 2:13)
- Water Baptism following our conversion is not a requirement for salvation but is strongly encouraged.
(Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-6)
- Marriage is a sacred institution ordained by God.